Since wala pa akong time para mag post ng kung anik-anik sa buhay ko...
I'll post some facts I saw on the world wide web which can help some, specially those who work in the kol senner hindastrih.
According to a report from WHO, here are a few habits that damage your brain and impacts it negatively:
1. Not having Breakfast – People who do not take breakfast generally have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Over-eating – It causes hardening of the brain arteries. It gradually leads to a decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking – As we know, smoking is never useful to the body. It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar Consumption – Too much sugar intake will disrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients in our body, causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development too.
Sugar can suppress the immune system, upset the body's mineral balance.
Sugar can contribute to hyperactivity, anxiety, depression, concentration difficulties, and crankiness in children.
Source: 1, 2
5. Air Pollution – This has been the greatest cause of worry for people living in cities. The brain is the largest consumer of oxygen in our body. When we inhale polluted air, it decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, and brings a decrease in efficiency of the brain.
6. Sleep Deprivation – We have prices to pay for our modernization. The present generation suffers from the curse of insomnia. We are addicted to the online world. Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accentuate the death of brain cells.
7. Sleeping with Head covered – Its been found that sleeping with the head partially or fully covered by bedding would result in a 92.8% chance of suffering from either an early stage, middle stage, or late stage of dementia, by the age of 70.
The study considered that sleeping in a restricted air space would result in a depletion of oxygen over time accompanied by an increase in carbon dioxide through rebreathing, the repeated inhalation of exhaled air. This can result in occurance of hypoxia. Hypoxia has been considered responsible for an increase of A-beta proteins, the accumulation of which is considered as the significant marker of Alzheimer’s disease.
8. Working your brain during illness – Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts – Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage. Play brain stimulating games, solve puzzles.
10. Talking Rarely – Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain. Share your thoughts, listen to people. Share a few laughs.
Ingat tau guys.
eto nga pala ung link for reference : http://www.amazingworldonline.com/2013/01/top-10-biggest-brain-damaging-habits.html